1. What is your screenplay about?
It’s the story of a depressed New York talent agent who inexplicability finds himself back in 1980 just in time to save John Lennon and his own marriage.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
Michael – It has all the good stuff; music, comedy and a Beatles reunion.
Ed – It also has everyones favorite ….time travel.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
Michael – I’ve seen tons of movies many times. So choosing only one would be impossible.
Ed- “Battlefield Earth”
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
We wrote it 9 years ago and have been tweaking it ever since.
7. How many stories have you written?
View original post 195 more words