Get to know the writer:
1. What is your TV SPEC screenplay about?
*This is an episode of the most beloved Transparent. The episode centers around Sarah and Len having people over for Purim while Ally, Josh and Maura attempt to have a garage sale to sell Maura’s old possessions.
2. How does this episode fit into the context of the rest of the series?
*I foresaw this episode being at the beginning of Season 3, as Sarah is fighting to get involved in the Temple.
3. How would you describe this script in two words?
Dysfunctional and Endearing.
4. What TV show do you keep watching over and over again?
Several. Transparent, FRIENDS, New Girl, GIRLS and Top Chef: Just Desserts.
5. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
I had worked on it for 9 months from conception until the draft I sent in for consideration.
View original post 306 more words