Watch LARGEST IS THE SMALLEST WE’VE GOT Transcript Reading:
Novel performed by actress Val Cole
Get to know writer Jed Hamilton:
1. What is your novel about?
An unlikely mix of people, thrown together by the LA Earthquake, 1994.
A story of love lost and found…
A story of greed and corruption. ….
A story about a phoney ghost-hunter show… and a dog that looks like a panda.
2. Why should this novel be read by people?
Some people who have read it tell me they go on thinking about it, and even re-read it. It is (ultimately) a very moving tale.
The opening comedy is deceptive
3. How would you describe this novel in two words?
4. What movie have you seen the most in your life?
A toss between ‘His Girl Friday’ or ‘The Producers’
5. How long have you been working on this novel?
View original post 152 more words