Watch the July 2016 Comedy Short Screenplay Winner.
FIRE! by Steve Biggs
Get to know the winning writer Steve Biggs:
1. What is your screenplay about?
A firing squad that gets interrupted by a 9-1-1 call.
2. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
It is fun, Fun, FUN!
3. How would you describe this script in two words?
4. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
5. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
It took 24 hours. Up to the hour I submitted it. The idea and gags were instant, I did have to trim off 1/3 of a page.
6. How many stories have you written?
Probably no more than two dozen. (Do white lies count?…
View original post 195 more words