Genre: Comedy, Drama, Family, Thriller,
Logline: An old rundown RV tarnishing the idyllic view from the window of a newly retired couple’s dream home becomes the focal point in developing a bumpy and slow relationship with their odd and reclusive neighbour who safeguards a past memory in the dilapidated vehicle.
NARRATION: Vanessa Quagliara
Ethan – – Sean Ballantyne
Officer Julie C. Sheppard
Peter – Peter Nelson
Geeve – Trevor Marlatt
Megrangiz – Fiona Mongilla
Get to know the writer:
1. What is your screenplay about?
It is about testing people’s ability to overcome their rigid mindsets and try to see the world in new lights.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
Comedy and thriller
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
Because it embodies a myriad of topics that often engage us such as human relationship and bondage, love and sacrifice, being a fish out of water and social norms. In addition, given the humour and playfulness of the script the film could be a perfect combination of comedy and thriller where both could equally contribute to laughter.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
Playful and sharp.
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
A month or two (still not finished)
7. How many stories have you written?
Screenplays? 6 on my own and 4 co-written
8. What is your favourite song?
most times in your life?) Bahar (Spring) by Radio Tehran
9. What obstacles did you face to finish this screenplay?
If you mean the ending, I had it early on and I think it works really nicely, so no obstacle there. But the second act requires more mini-stories that should tie in to the core story. Creating characters that would remain secondary is a bit of a challenge.
10. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
Producer: Matthew Toffolo http://www.matthewtoffolo.com
Director: Kierston Drier
Casting Director: Sean Ballantyne
Editor: John Johnson
Camera Operator: Mary Cox