Get to know the writer:
1. What is your screenplay about?
Hudson, hotshot CIA Agent with photographic memory, learns that his slightly senile Grandpa is a forgotten Soviet sleeper agent who is reactivated when his former handler Korolov escapes a Russian mental institution.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
It’s a tale of conflicting loyalties, of compassion and what it means to be family, and an exploration of what to do when you fall in love with the enemy. Those are very human topics most spies struggle with. – But mostly because the movie is funny.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
Some like it hot.
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
View original post 185 more words