NARRATION: Elizabeth Rose Morriss
Brad: Michael Sabet
Marcell: Dan Cristofori
Get to know the writer:
1. What is your screenplay about?
A professional athlete that returns to a town to compete where he was a infamous torturer in his former life – karma ketches up with him and his whole team.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
Horror / Thriller
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
It has historic values – reminds us of how the Nazis behaved but also how the past will catch up with you. It’s a different war story.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
Two years – but it wont be finished until some one says “action” and then “it’s a rap” 🙂
7. How many stories have you written?
Five full features, two shorts and a tv miniseries pilot.
8. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have you listened to the most times in your life?)
Rebel Rebel – David Bowie
9. What obstacles did you face to finish this screenplay?
To have the plot be realistic but not only about supernatural aspects.
10. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
Nature – the outdoors
11. What influenced you to enter the festival? What were your feelings on the initial feedback you received?
Good reviews and I did well with my short. I think the read is fantastic – it gives you live experience and not just a flat reading of your own…..
Producer: Matthew Toffolo http://www.matthewtoffolo.com
Director: Kierston Drier
Casting Director: Sean Ballantyne
Editor: John Johnson
Camera Operator: Mary Cox