NARRATION: Elizabeth Rose Morriss
Danny: Scott McCulloch
Casey: Marisa King
Vin: Dan Cristofori
Angel: Sean Ballantyne
Mickey: Michael Sabet
Mia: Elizabeth Skidmore
Get to know the writer:
1. What is your screenplay about?
After a home invasion gone wrong, a charming but deadly rogue cop on the run holds a group of celebrities hostage in an after-hours club, each of whom has a secret that’s about to destroy their lives — but things take a surprising turn when the A-listers bond with their captor and try and help him escape. A psychological thriller with one location, told in real time
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
Crime drama, black comedy.
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
Because it’s exciting, touching, funny and fascinating.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
A little over a year.
7. How many stories have you written?
Two dozen features, nine drama pilots, six shorts.
8. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have you listened to the most times in your life?)
A Shark In Jet’s Clothing – Blondie
9. What obstacles did you face to finish this screenplay?
None. I’ve been doing this for a few years. At first it was tricky writing something that took place in one location, but I got over it.
10. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
Music, art, books, my partner and my animals.
11. What influenced you to enter the festival? What were your feelings on the initial feedback you received?
Given the glowing comments, very happy, humbled and honored.
Producer: Matthew Toffolo http://www.matthewtoffolo.com
Director: Kierston Drier
Casting Director: Sean Ballantyne
Editor: John Johnson
Camera Operator: Mary Cox