Derrick (m) – Hugh Ritchie
Rae (f) – Lada Darewych
Narration – Sean Ballantyne
Red (m) – Geoff Mays
China (f) – Julie C. Sheppard
Bay Bay (f) – Victoria Urquhart
Get to know the writer:
1. What is your screenplay about?
After being evicted from her home, a promiscuous young woman is forced into a life of crime, aiding her companions in committing armed robberies, but when she has a change of heart and needs to find a way out, fear and desperation keep her at their side.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
My screenplay falls under Action/Crime/Thriller genres.
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
This screenplay should be made into a movie because no one is doing anything like it right now; three, young, African-American, women go on a vicious crime spree for reasons other than being poor. This screenplay is about liberation, redemption and revenge.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
I would describe this script as powerful and riveting.
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
A movie that I have seen the most times in my life is The Color Purple.
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
I have worked on this screenplay for 3 years.
7. How many stories have you written?
I have written a total of thirteen stories, six screenplays, six novels and one TV series.
8. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have you listened to the
most times in your life?)
I really don’t have a favorite song. However, I listen to R & B songs pretty much all the time.
9. What obstacles did you face to finish this screenplay?
I don’t face any obstacles finishing. This screenplay is completed!
10. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
Besides writing, I am passionate about producing and directing.
Producer: Matthew Toffolo http://www.matthewtoffolo.com
Director: Kierston Drier
Casting Director: Sean Ballantyne
Editor: John Johnson
Camera Operator: Mary Cox